Post Your Desktop!

I was right... I DO LIKE IT BETTER! Thanks! :D:D:D:D

Very nice Deskbottom.... er, I mean, Desktop. ?!?!?!?

Cheers!

My desktop, Debian w/Mate Desktop Environment, some custom stuff, my alternative to Gnome. Works great, and very functional.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    262 KB · Views: 1,155
Hmm, well, out of 4 computers on my network, I'll pick one for now. This one has 2 screens, and has another partition. But I'll just show the minty one for now.
Minty_Freshness.jpg

Ba-bumm ! Both wrong :)

It is a Linux Mint with a Cairo dock.

If you Google or DDG "linux mint cairo dock" you'll find some vids and articles.

Bear in mind too that the Post was over 2 years old, so you won't likely get an answer, lol.

Wiz

Ba-bumm ! Both wrong :)

It is a Linux Mint with a Cairo dock.

If you Google or DDG "linux mint cairo dock" you'll find some vids and articles.

Bear in mind too that the Post was over 2 years old, so you won't likely get an answer, lol.

Wiz
Definitely threw me! The top bar really resembled Gnome

In programming, EOF means "end of file". Here it means "egg on face" for Wizard :oops:

The bottom dock is AWN aka the Avant Window Navigator, which features a setting to make it curved.

AWN used to be the docking panel solution for Zorin up to about v10, hence my familiarity with it. It is no longer maintained for Debian-based users, but Arch mention it as recently as 2017.

Cheers

Wizard

My new Ubuntu Desktop w/ Papirus icon theme and Adapta Nocto theme
On my other crappy laptop.

Attachments

• desktop.png
    desktop.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 896
By the way guys, is anybody using i3 wm ? Do you have any good link ?
I would be really appreciate.

Members online

Latest posts