Postfix and Gmail issue

D

Divine

Hi to all

While being in the middle of adjusting Postfix at my server, I have faced with such a problem: it does not receive emails from gmail. Emails from other services (live, mail, corporate, etc.) are received normally.

Gmail's response if following:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 451 451 4.7.1 Service unavailable - try gain later (state 17).

Had anyone such an issue? Please advise on how to fix it.

I have Fedora 8 + Postfix + Dovecot + Spamassasin installed.

Hi Divine - welcome to LInux Forum!

Is there anything interesting in /var/log/maillog at the same times that google tried delivering? Maybe grep through for gmail in there..

postfix

In my opinion you can start with main.cf . Watch if the domain from gmail is not banned on your conf. Please paste de respective log to help you on better way

Thank you for your replies.
The problem is solved now: the only thing needed to be done - to adjust SSL certificates. :)

I have the same problem like yours, and found your information, then deal with it. Thank you.

this is common problem , try to stop your iptables and check whether u can recv mail from other domain or not

Members online