Postfix&PostSRSd&Postforward

rab8bit

Reaction score
Credits
Hi everyone!

Anybody use follows tools with postfix mail server?

My mail enviroment looks like
internet <--> postfix <--> MS exchange server
where postfix as gateway

I need forward email which incoming from internet to specific email addresses in MSExchange to specific email addresses in gmail or yahoo...

After week searching in google I decided install post forward and postsrsd closed my issue of "Sender Rewriting Scheme".
But after installation postsrsd I started to get more junk mails.

Known Issues
Due to the way PostSRSd is integrated with Postfix, sender addresses will always be rewritten even if the mail is not forwarded at all. This is because the canonical maps are read by the cleanup daemon, which processes mails at the very beginning before any routing decision is made.
Where piping into an external command is not a problem, Postforward offers an alternative way to integrate PostSRSd with Postfix which avoids this problem.

BUT I use postfix as gateway i have't local email adresses and I can't use /etc/aliases

Maybe anybody know how I can configure postforward?

OR

Maybe you know how I can configure Sender Rewriting Scheme (SRS) without https://github.com/roehling/postsrsd

@kaprika welcome to linux.org

If you run your mouse over the lower part of the OP's avatar, you'll see he has not logged in for 2 1/2 years, but if you start your own thread on the subject and perhaps link to this you may get an answer.

Cheers

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Members online

Latest posts