Problem with WiFi network

Dhru

Reaction score
Credits
I have installed the wirless driver for Kali Linux. After enabling the monitor mode and using airodump-ng wlan0mon command it is not showing any networks . What can I do to fix this

I have installed the wirless driver for Kali Linux. After enabling the monitor mode and using airodump-ng wlan0mon command it is not showing any networks . What can I do to fix this

If your new to linux and also new to networking you may struggle setting up kali. Kali is aimed at professional pent testers and assumes you have experience with linux and and networking. If your new to linux go for mint or ubuntu, and you can still download all the pent test tools you need, but at least with mint and ubuntu it will more or less be set up to go out of the box, and wont require hardly any setup, just enter your wireless password and you will be straight online. Then download a virtual box and install kail and parrrot security and play around with them. Kali can be easy to mess up because it operates in root mode most of the time unless you create a lower level user account. Its set up this way not to be annoying its just aimed at professional pent testers and assumes you know what your doing with linux and networking and most pent testing applications require root privilages so it saves one having to constantly type sudo and have to enter their password

Latest posts