Red Star OS

I'd assume nothing done on Red Star OS would be private. On the other hand, I don't live in North Korea so there's not a whole lot their regime can do to me. I did try to visit twice, but my visa was declined each time. So, they're not even gonna let me into the country.

It probably isn't open. I suppose this is a case of, "Yeah, so what are you going to do about it?" LOL 'Snot like Mr. Kim is going to respond to a copyright lawsuit.
Yep there is no such thing as International Copyright laws only country specific - each country makes it's own copyright laws and cannot be internationally accepted.

Yep there is no such thing as International Copyright laws only country specific - each country makes it's own copyright laws and cannot be internationally accepted.

There are the world trade courts but the NorK's are just going to ignore any requests to appear. There's no way to enforce it.

Hmm... Gotta avoid politics, so I'll simply add that I don't think anyone would put this high on the list of NorK offenses and that it's not like we're going to be able to embargo them into compliance.

There are the world trade courts but the NorK's are just going to ignore any requests to appear. There's no way to enforce it.

Hmm... Gotta avoid politics, so I'll simply add that I don't think anyone would put this high on the list of NorK offenses and that it's not like we're going to be able to embargo them into compliance.
Yep I agree

Members online