Roblox

SeanK

Reaction score
Credits
My daughter wants Roblox on her Linux desktop. Yes I could install a dual boot with 10 but Linux has parental control software installed that actually works and I'd need a crow bar to pry her off the system with no time limits (before anyone asks parental control software in Windows is in my experience pretty unreliable).

So has anyone had any success in installing Roblox in Linux Mint or any flavour of Linux for that matter? I have tried Virtual Box which did work but proved horribly laggy and did come across a thing called Grapejuice which I have some reservations about as it looks complex and I suspect might crash the system if installed incorrectly.

So if anyone has had any success would love to hear how you did it.

Hello do you know how to play roblox on chromebook my cousin wants to know and she found out I use this app and I would let her download it but she can because I would get in trouble along with her and i dont want her to get in trouble?

Hello do you know how to play roblox on chromebook my cousin wants to know and she found out I use this app and I would let her download it but she can because I would get in trouble along with her and i dont want her to get in trouble?
You can just download the android version of it through the Google Play store for Chromebooks.

My daughter wants Roblox on her Linux desktop. Yes I could install a dual boot with 10 but Linux has parental control software installed that actually works and I'd need a crow bar to pry her off the system with no time limits (before anyone asks parental control software in Windows is in my experience pretty unreliable).

So has anyone had any success in installing Roblox in Linux Mint or any flavour of Linux for that matter? I have tried Virtual Box which did work but proved horribly laggy and did come across a thing called Grapejuice which I have some reservations about as it looks complex and I suspect might crash the system if installed incorrectly.

Might want to have a look here

I am pretty sure that Roblox won't run on Linux because the developpers didn't want to (I've seen someone say somewhere that the Devs think Roblox on Linux would attract too many hackers but I don't know, I think it's just rumors). Maybe you could try running it through Wine, but I've hear that it's really difficult to get it running, maybe even impossible. To my knowledge, it's pretty much impossible to get Roblox going on Linux, but I might be wrong, someone might know how to get it going.

Members online

Latest posts