Rock Roxx

How was Richie Sambora? Awesome.

Whilst we are looking at classic rock

The russian website is......different?

this song is available via youtube, also.

I was unable to find this exact version on youtube seems to have something to do with copyrights.

or I also have another from 1990

Yeah there's several different versions all of which are good however I still prefer the version which I posted over the others.

I was 14 when I fell in love with Melanie Safka. "Candles In The Rain" (1970) was one of the first 7 or 8 albums I bought.

I had the pleasure of seeing her in concert at a small intimate theatre called Her Majesty's in Brisbane in 1976.

Wonderful concert.

Melanie toured Australia five times in the 1970's. She was the first commercial artist to perform on the Sydney Opera House Concert Hall stage and her last appearance in Melbourne saw two concerts extended into twelve sold out concerts at the Dallas Brooks Hall in 1977.

Enjoy "Lay Down"

Wiz

Lyrics by Melanie Safka
1642212825812.png

I was clobbering a Spammer (don't even ask), and this song came to mind so I googled it and found there were 2 other versions by artists I also enjoy.

So here's the three of them.

"Carolina in My Mind"

and

and

Wiz

Last edited:
Love John Denver..

-------------------------------------------------

For the uninitiated.....

iu

I'm a pretty big fan of James Taylor.

I liked it when he and Carly Simon were together.

Brian, can't work out the "clobber" stuff 2 above.

Chris

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Staff online

Members online