Rock Roxx

Duane Eddy :cool: I had forgotten that version however there's so many versions by various artists.

Now that's a first for me as I had no idea of Devo's version of Secret Agent Man. :cool:

You pair seem to be getting on ... wait for it

Great Gunns

I could have helped that ... no I couldn't I am obsessive

Avagudweegend

So, I've finally had a peek at this thread and, wow, big. I'll have to start going through the last 42 pages gradually. IDK the exact content rules, but I presume sub-genres of rock are allowed (eg: Metal, etc.)
Also dunno what's been posted already, but here's some 2 cents (both lengthy pieces).

Dire Straits - Telegraph Road (from Love Over Gold, one of the best albums ever)

Epica - The Divine Conspiracy (from the album of the same name)
^ Americans probably don't know them -- or half the stuff I'll post in the future (this is in my "lesser obscure" category)

IDK the exact content rules, but I presume sub-genres of rock are allowed (eg: Metal, etc.)

There's a bunch of stuff in the thread that isn't rock. So, my understanding is 'music' is what's allowed - with the stipulation that we're a PG13 site. That'd apply to the music, as well...

Now, I don't have time (or interest) in listening to the music shared. So, I operate under the 'trust' system. I trust you to ensure you post content that's acceptable.

If I get a report (which I have so far not), I'll be much more disappointed 'cause then you've violated the trust - and that's just in the 'not cool' category.

IDK the exact content rules, but I presume sub-genres of rock are allowed (eg: Metal, etc.)
I think we have covered most genre
This is often thrashing out in my car

Another that I turn the sound up in the car,

Members online

Latest posts