Salute!

Newnerd@30

Reaction score
Credits
Hello godly minds, Leo here. Ex-Accountant here (still love that number crunching using excel - yeah let me have the insults and I'm black too if that helps :)) and emerging from a turmoil that resulted to my vast family and some friends calling me crazy. But I'm very delighted to find out that it takes craziness to see the side to life that's only reserved for the smartest brains and I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when I show them what a crazy brain can accomplish. Recently as well, pple have been really mean towards me in contrast to my boundless kindness and to make it worse, took my lil cash I spent for recreational purpose, insulted me/blocked me. It's worthless going into the details, but we are all in the struggle, so if anyone can help me hack them before I get tyo them for the final punch, plz ping me for their cell numbers. Is there a platform or community that focuses on tracking those...(I'm so mad, my pulse just spiked).Besides, the solidarity I've come to observe (I stand corrected) in this community is the only "World Peace" the world may come to experience. Kali Linux is my destined operations platform but I'm starting from the basics with Fedora as recommended by the Bible.
Side remark: just started using chopsticks as utensils and it appears exhilarating.

Last edited by a moderator:

so if anyone can help me hack them before I get tyo them for the final punch, plz ping me for their cell numbers.
Highly illegal and in my own personal opinion - not welcome.
I'm starting from the basics with Fedora as recommended by the Bible.
A thorough reading and understanding may be in order.

Peace.

Thanks Vrai. We learn everyday and in my opinion, ignorance is the most deadliest thing, and learning is what extends life. So I feel comfy disclosing my insight on here because I know the appropriate measure will be imparted to me. There's nothing I thirst more for now than acquiring all the knowledge I can get embodied in Computer Science.
Sincere appreciation.

Highly illegal and in my own personal opinion - not welcome.

A thorough reading and understanding may be in order.

Peace.

Thanks for corroborating the choice of starting off with Fedora. Deep learning is a passion.

There's nothing I thirst more for now than acquiring all the knowledge I can get embodied in Computer Science
G'day and welcome Newnerd@30
First off this is what a pedagogue of the 18th century said about knowledge

Thinking leads man to knowledge. He may see and hear, and read and learn, whatever he pleases, and as much as he pleases; he will never know anything of it, except that which he has thought over, that which by thinking he has made the property of his mind. – Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi.(1746 – 1827)

so if anyone can help me hack them before I get tyo them for the final punch
The best revenge is by raising yourself above them in esteem in the eyes of your people any other form of revenge just lowers you down to their level and destroys you as well, just be who you are and true to yourself as you do not have to prove a thing to anyone else.

Also I agree with what Vrai said about that line.

Newnerd@30 since you quoted you have been reading the bible ✝ also look up : Matt. 7. [1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

unless it was the Linux bible in which case i think it said slackware is best ?

now on excel, its ok but something you might like is sqlite3 . I can use sqlitebrowser to have a gui to see data ,create tables and fields. Then i can use php for CRUD operations on it . So i'm using sqlite3 (its severless) for a web project where php classes do operations such as adding data, finding data updating data and so on.

G'day and welcome Newnerd@30
First off this is what a pedagogue of the 18th century said about knowledge

Thinking leads man to knowledge. He may see and hear, and read and learn, whatever he pleases, and as much as he pleases; he will never know anything of it, except that which he has thought over, that which by thinking he has made the property of his mind. – Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi.(1746 – 1827)

The best revenge is by raising yourself above them in esteem in the eyes of your people any other form of revenge just lowers you down to their level and destroys you as well, just be who you are and true to yourself as you do not have to prove a thing to anyone else.

Also I agree with what Vrai said about that line.

Hi Nik-Ken-Bah, thanks for the quote which I will equally share with my friends and community, hoping they won't wait till 30 before putting their brains to use like I did. Although adopting the notion of "better late than never" could be a fundamental consolation source, I'm petrified by the prevalence of intellectual obscurity that's undermining the vitality of Education (my opinion).
However, I'm embarrassed to admit that despite my preceding acclamation, the reason I'm responding to your post is because I spend the last two days trying to remember the correct password into my Linux account, hence, resetting it prior to this posting, and this was a resolution that would have been effective and efficient two days ago. In that regard and compounded by captain-sensible's quote on judgement, my senseless manifestation definitely eradicates judgement(s) that could be embodied in my perceptions.
Also, living a life governed by logical thinking works wonders!

Newnerd@30 since you quoted you have been reading the bible ✝ also look up : Matt. 7. [1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

unless it was the Linux bible in which case i think it said slackware is best ?

Hi captain-sensible, though I'm currently dormant, I grew up as a robust catholic. logical thinking heightened my awareness to any words / actions of mine that appear judgmental, for that's one trait I destine to keep at level 0.
As for the Linux Bible, it mentioned Fedora was the main adopted distribution throughout.

Hi captain-sensible, though I'm currently dormant, I grew up as a robust catholic. logical thinking heightened my awareness to any words / actions of mine that appear judgmental, for that's one trait I destine to keep at level 0.
As for the Linux Bible, it mentioned Fedora was the main adopted distribution throughout.
there was of course you will understand an element of dry humour and leg pulling in my quote . No harm done i hope

Members online

Latest posts