Season's Best Wishes

wizardfromoz

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my Friends, Colleagues, New and Old Members - the best for the Festive Season.

I'll mention just a few names, but you all know who you are?

@Condobloke @Paul88ks @Rocky Bennett @nuna @blackneos940 @ryanvade @Scotsgeek

@atanere @Terokal @Rob @arochester @VP9KS @JasKinasis @PcBuilderEd @Bayou Bengal @Lazydog @darry1966 @Hans @Cera @Yara @finrodfelagund_ @Jarret B @chezler @Kevin Bach @harbottleaudio @Bohdan Kovalchuk @Old Carpenter Guy @Gerard Woods @Ptahhotep @torben and who could forget the small whiskered one @TCRatius ?

I have enjoyed myself immensely since joining the site 8 months ago, and I hope you have had some laughs along the way, too - even if at my expense ;)

In Australia, we call this "The Silly Season", and you have to be careful on the roads, and with drinking.

I wish you and yours all the very best for the Season and look forward to enjoying Linux with you again in 2018.

Avagudwun from DownUnder

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

GSXQ4N5.png

And no Paul, no Stan for the last time, that is not Wizard stuck. I don't wear red trousers, for starters, but I like the boots.

Oops almost forgot fellow Aussie @wombat457

And very best wishes to you, my Wizard friend, and to all those you mentioned, and to all the others who have joined us here as linux.org made a new beginning earlier this year. It has been much fun for me to help solve a few problems, and to help introduce newcomers to the wonderful world of Linux.

Wishing Peace, Prosperity, and Happiness to all peoples, all over the world.

Cheers
Stan

I can only add that you've said it all and left me with nothing to add. Well, this is new... :confused: So, all the best to all of you and take care, see you around, like in an hour or two :);), and that's it li_usr.jpg

P.S.
My nephew likes it as it is...

Members online