Second monitor not recognized by Manjaro Xfce

Jannes

Reaction score
Credits
Hello everyone,

I just joined the forum and this is my first thread here, so if anything is not described/written properly please tell me!

My problem is, that Manjaro Xfce is not recognizing my second monitor in my dual monitor setup. I used Arch and Ubuntu before and everything was recognized perfectly there.
I don't really know where to start or what information to provide, so I will provide my hardware here and I will provide any additional information that is needed.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Intel Core i7-8700 (Intel UHD Graphics 630)

PS: I have a suspicion that it could have something to do with my integrated GPU.

I have never used Manjaro xcfe before but i have used manjaro GNOME and it dose not have that problem. I think the problem is that you have not setup dual display mode so search that up in the settings and it may work. If you have further problemes you cant tell me and ill test out the os to see if i have the same problem or if its only with your computer.

Hello there! I can't really seem to find the option you suggested to me. The nearest I get is this interface:
1647271597765.png

I tried several times to detect any display but nothing worked. I even swapped the cables but only one gets recognized at a time.

Members online