Security virus protection

It kinda looks like a poor attempt at spamming. I can't really tell, but that's what it looks like.

@Shijune ....the next reply is up to you.

It kinda looks like a poor attempt at spamming. I can't really tell, but that's what it looks like.
If you cick on the link it leads you to a website which explains how to access your router's admin webinterface.

If you cick on the link it leads you to a website which explains how to access your router's admin webinterface.

Yeah, I saw. I'd be surprised zero, none surprised, if it at a future date redirected to a site selling penis pills.

1) make sure your firewall is active if you do not like the command line you can install gufw to have an added GUI to your firewall -
Code:
sudo apt install gufw
- for Ubuntu based OS's and have it running
2) if your Linux computer is networked with a Windows via file/print sharing then I would use an anti-virus on Linux such as ClamAv - better to scan the files before sending them to Windows - while most malware does not run on Linux it does on Windows - so your Linux machine could infect a Windows machine
3) Browser protection - script blocker like NoScript or YesScript2 - Tracking blocker like DuckDuck Go Privacy Essentials, Ad Block Plus and so forth
4) Be careful where you get your software - Use legitimate sources only add practice due diligence while surfing

Members online