forester

Reaction score
Credits
This is what I see normally
Screenshot at 2022-03-29 07-41-59.png

I click open the link to the post in question and get this
Screenshot at 2022-03-29 07-41-16.png
a

It just started happening after having some trouble with Parrot 5.0 Home upon installing a package, then having to use
Code:
dpkg --configure -a
and do an autoremove after a --fix-broken

That's strange, normally that happens to me when there's an internet connectivity problem

It occurs just with Parrot. I have dual-boot with PCLOS, which displays normally. Just tried it and am on it now.

It occurs just with Parrot. I have dual-boot with PCLOS, which displays normally. Just tried it and am on it now.
Still, the issue seems related to your browser. Operating systems effect the programs which use them but that goes beyond my computer knowledge.

Still, the issue seems related to your browser. Operating systems effect the programs which use them but that goes beyond my computer knowledge.
It could be. Updated Brave browser -- same thing happens. Used Firefox -- things appear as they should.
Will go elsewhere, closer to the source, to post the questions.
Thanks!

Have you tried a 'forced refresh' on the afflicted page(s)? It's usually CTRL + F5 or SHIFT + F5.

Ctrl-Alt-Backspace didnt work, so I will try that nest time I am using Brave.

@KGIII -- Ctrl-F5 did it. Thanks!

You're welcome. I figured that'd be the solution, based on the graphics you provided.

That's a forced refresh. Your browser caches certain assets, including some scripting and CSS. When you do a forced refresh, it tells the browser to ignore the cache and load fresh assets.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts