Sonny Barger has died...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Only if you're really interested would you know his name, but you almost certainly know who the Hell's Angels are. Even if you don't live in the US, there's probably a chapter near you.

That's a pretty solid article.

I don't support his behavior - but he was definitely an interesting character who had some very interesting experiences and influenced a whole lot of people. For better or worse, he's dead.

Along with cars, I also ride. The club I belong to is far less criminal, I'm pretty sure. I mostly pay my dues so that I can go to a couple of events each year and go on a ride or two with a bunch of other bikers. No, I don't own a Harley.

RIP Sonny Barger. :(

Yep I knew who Sonny Barger was.

I used have motorcycles several different ones.

I finally gave them up when it got to unsafe to ride.

Just to many drivers paying to much attention to cell phones.

I wear all the gear, all the time. Well, basically... I even wear an airbag jacket.

I also treat every car as though the owner wants to kill me - and live in an area with very little traffic outside of tourism season - which also coincides with riding time, but I make do.

As far as bikes go, I'm a fan of Beemers.

As far as the character in the article, he was a remarkable figure (not said in a good way). He's accountable for all sorts of bad things, some of which he paid for others we'll likely never know. But, he was also an interesting fella, who left a legacy.

I always wore a helmet and a leather jacket and leather gloves in the winter time when weather permitted me to ride to work.

Yep Sonny Barger was an interesting individual.

Always wanted one of these but never made it.

Gold BMW R90S motorcycle in gleaming showroom condition

My old Kawasaki Eliminator is still in my Garage. Last time I rode it was 2007. I am as of this year more and more, having shooting pain through my left shoulder if I raise my arm higher than my shoulder. Had to dump a Softtail when a lady pulled in front of me back in '95. Landed on the shoulder, slid for about 75 feet. Part separated it. Now all these years the damage done then has blessed me again. So says the doc.

Have extra Shaft, drive pumpkin, front forks, fenders. Ebay back in the day. I need to sell it all I think.

Staff online

Members online