Termux server rsync error

Reaction score
Credits
I had experience playing around with Termux (Android app) a few years ago and after buying a reasonable device and after the repo problem was sorted out I decided to play with it again.
I setup SSH successfully on termux side, as it should and I also checked the permissions on the device. Everything seems to work fine, but when I try to use rsync, I get the following error:
Code:
rsync -av user1@[local-ip]:8022/[pwd-result-in-termux]/ '~/Downloads/termux-test'
I tested the -v option, -e 'ssh -p 8022' option, /home/.../termux-test (whole path), no success. also tested /~ on the termux (source side) and no success. I receive the following error although I had been successful performing rsync back then with the previous device. but now it seems not to be working.
(Note: my path is correct)
rsync: change_dir "/home/sage/Downloads/termux-test//user1@[ local ip ]/home" failed: No such file or directory (2)

Code:
rsync: change_dir "/home/user1/Downloads/termux-test//[email protected]/home" failed: No such file or directory (2)

sent 18 bytes  received 12 bytes  60.00 bytes/sec

total size is 0  speedup is 0.00

rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1207) [sender=3.1.3]

Last edited:

Members online