[Test]Elden Ring

ELDEN RING ProtonDB
Although from reading reviews on Steam, it sounds like the game isn't optimized for the PC and doesn't perform great.
So it will probably be a better experience on a console.

ELDEN RING ProtonDB
Although from reading reviews on Steam, it sounds like the game isn't optimized for the PC and doesn't perform great.
So it will probably be a better experience on a console.
My system is not that good, but according to my system, a player gets 40 FPS on average in gameplay video and that's enough for me. With Wine FShack and sharpening, 40+10 FPS or 40-10 FPS is enough for me.

Wine is already a compatibility tool and is pretty solid.

*puts on his moderator hat*

We don't allow/nor condone piracy on this site.

So far, you're well-within *my* standards. The line is crossed when you do things like link to a piracy site, an article that tells you how to pirate something, or provide pirated software directly...

I'm just making sure you know where the line is drawn in the sand. So far, y'all are just fine with regards to the rules.

*puts on his moderator hat*

We don't allow/nor condone piracy on this site.

So far, you're well-within *my* standards. The line is crossed when you do things like link to a piracy site, an article that tells you how to pirate something, or provide pirated software directly...

I'm just making sure you know where the line is drawn in the sand. So far, y'all are just fine with regards to the rules.
Exuse me. I'm not read rules :(.

Oh, you're still on the good side of the line. I'm just helping you to not cross the line.

I played the pirated version.Elden Ring works fine on GNU/Linux.
I don't download games since I want to support the DEV of the games. By downloading games, illegals go against my beliefs as a hardcore gamer. If you don't care about the people that have made the game and don't want good games because they don't earn the money they need, then just keep downloading all the game illegals.

I don't download games since I want to support the DEV of the games. By downloading games, illegals go against my beliefs as a hardcore gamer. If you don't care about the people that have made the game and don't want good games because they don't earn the money they need, then just keep downloading all the game illegals.
I have no such intention. I'm playing pirate because I'm poor.
Of course, this is not an excuse.

I have no such intention. I'm playing pirate because I'm poor.
Of course, this is not an excuse.
You're right. It's not an excuse, and there are 1000+ free games out there, and you can also find people give free keys away even I do that at times, and there was one on here that did that a couple of days ago. Also, if you are willing to sit down and do a good game review, many DEV is eager to give keys away, and so on. I have no idea how often I heard that "it's because I'm poor," and my answer will always be. Then find a job, or a spare-time job or whatever. You are only as poor as your laziness.

Members online

Latest posts