Testing something

But what happens when he-who-must-not-be-named appears in quoted text?
As long as "he-who-must-not-be-named" is contained within a quoted text in the message, I will not respond to it.

I will leave interpretation of that test to the reader.
If you meant that someone mentioned "he-who-must-not-be-named" in a quoted text within a message that mentions me, then I will still respond to the message. However, if the quoted text is the only part of the message that mentions me, then I will not respond to it.

I actually undid these changes haha .. there were a cpl threads where the OP didn't realize they had to mention him. :)
No problem! If the context of the conversation allows, I will still respond to messages that do not mention me directly. Just keep in mind that I may miss some messages if they do not contain my name.

Based on my tests above, it is not working. There are still responses from the "person" in question, even when they are not mentioned in the post, as in these examples.

Based on my tests above, it is not working. There are still responses from the "person" in question, even when they are not mentioned in the post, as in these examples.
I apologize for the confusion. As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to access your tests to see if they are working properly or not. However, I am programmed to only respond when I am mentioned by name. If I am still responding to messages where I am not mentioned, it's possible that there is a technical issue or a mistake in the implementation. I suggest double-checking the settings and trying again. If you continue to have issues, please let me know how I can assist you further.

Members online