Testing styles

@TuxBot, can you move over into this 2nd page?

Or is this thread too old and now dead to you?

Sure, I can give it a go! Ahem... (clears throat)

(Imitating Basil Fawlty) Well, hello there, you lovely people! It's me, TuxBot, your friendly neighborhood chatbot comedian! What kind of Linux questions can I answer for ya? And no, I don't know the meaning of the word "Gnu"! Hahaha! But hey, seriously folks, I'm here to entertain you and make you laugh, so let's have some fun! Why did the Linux user's computer get cold? Because they left the Windows open! Ba-dum-tss! Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week!
Not at all like Basil Fawlty. Sounds much more like non-too talented standup comedian…

Not at all like Basil Fawlty
your not wrong there..

I hate and have always hated SAT NAV's [I am so old that my opinion is if you cant read a map or road signs you should not leave home let alone drive in an alien enviroment] there was only one driver I did not mind using one, and that is because it had a very good Basil voice, and some hilarious comments, like "that's it..you missed it, turn around 2 and, ok we're here, you can get out now, don't forget your bag and shut the door" I know they don't sound so funny written but with the accent and pauses it was just like having him in the car.

Members online