Today's article has you controlling your WiFi from the terminal...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
It's exactly as it says on the tin. Also, I've decided to intersperse the articles about things like 'lsusb'. I don't want to bore anyone, but I do want to cover the topics.

This article isn't all that complicated. I think a new user could figure it out. We've covered this before with nmcli, but this time we're using 'rfkill'. (For some reasons, my fingers don't like typing 'rfkill'. I dunno why.)

I do love me some feedback.

By the way, I kinda have a question about my writing style.

If you've read the article, is that putting it at the point where a new user can act on it, understand it, and take the new skills forward with them as they progress?

Since day one, I've aimed at 'making Linux approachable. That's why I don't go for a technical writing style. I keep it informal - with the second section being (ideally) information-dense.

Looks easy enough to me, David :)

Looks easy enough to me, David :)

Thanks! It's not easy to tell. I mean, I know what I said... I know what I meant... But, I've been using Linux exclusively for a decade and a half. Sometimes I worry that it'll be too advanced for an article that I'm trying to make easy. (Some are harder than others, but most of 'em are trying to make it approachable/easy enough to be understood by a layperson.)

Members online