Today's article has you installing the Mega.nz sync application on Ubuntu 22.04...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
There's enough information in the article to get you started with doing the same on another distro, but this one is aimed at Ubuntu (and official flavors).

It was a holiday and I figured I'd write an easy article, though it was prompted by a thread here on the forums. It's not terribly difficult, and one could just go to Mega.nz, sign up, and download the client to install it that way.

I do love me some feedback.

Sort of off topic but are you aware of the problems mega was having with US authorities about 4 - 5 years ago?

May be all OK now.

Wiz

Sort of off topic but are you aware of the problems mega was having with US authorities about 4 - 5 years ago?

May be all OK now.

Wiz

I do, kinda sorta. I forget the guy's name, but I believe I read something about how they finally got NZ to extradite him. I haven't heard anything newer than that. I don't really pay attention to much news these days.

Kim Dotcom.

That's his name. I seem to recall gaming is one of his hobbies that he takes quite seriously. I have no idea what the current state of affairs is for him and I don't want to start down the road of being political, so I'll simply say that I hope he's doing okay.

Also, while off-topic, I'm watching some great grass-roots racing at Phillip Island. "Blend Line TV" at YouTube, for the curious.

Motorcycles?

Nah, stuff like older cars, Formula Ford (older), and I even spotted a lovely Datsun in the race! They also race stuff like old Porsche 944s. It's good grassroots racing. No bikes to be seen, at least as far as I know. I try to catch 'em as often as I can, but y'all are at a hugely different time zone.

Members online