Today's article has you playing H.264 media in Ubuntu

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
It mostly applies to Ubuntu and derivatives - but I'll tuck it into this section of the forum.

I do love me some feedback. I even act on it, most of the time. It truly makes the articles better - and I think the site's metrics show that a bunch of folks are finding value in it.

It mostly applies to Ubuntu and derivatives - but I'll tuck it into this section of the forum.

I do love me some feedback. I even act on it, most of the time. It truly makes the articles better - and I think the site's metrics show that a bunch of folks are finding value in it.
love this content. I am learning so much from ur website. keep it up

Glad you're enjoying it. There's a newsletter that tells you when a new article is published.

It started as a year-long project and it's getting closer to that year, but I'm pretty sure I'm just going to keep writing more articles. I've got a lot of notes collected from over the years and I an enjoying the process of turning them into articles.

They get published every other day, which is a bit grueling a schedule for me, but it's not that bad.

Members online