Today's article has you showing your bandwidth usage in the terminal...

Heres mine..

kgiii@kgiii-lmde: ~-Downloads_007.png

I'm currently using a fairly faint cell signal, but it's enough to surf and stream videos - though it may stutter a bit if I download something large.

I actually keep meaning to play with Pi-Hole. That's something I've never toyed with.

Then again, there's a lot of software like that. Like, I've never once done anything with Docker.

I actually keep meaning to play with Pi-Hole. That's something I've never toyed with.

Then again, there's a lot of software like that. Like, I've never once done anything with Docker.
Its a nice little device. Could be the last hope of all chrome-based browsers in the near future.

Its a nice little device. Could be the last hope of all chrome-based browsers in the near future.

I have very limited connectivity. Look up 'hosts file' and blocking domains.

Your hosts file lets you set IP addresses for domains. You can set them to a null address, like 0.0.0.0, and the domain in question won't load. It actually works (though host file locations differ) on all the major operating systems - and even the weird ones like BSD. It's a fairly universal way to block ads and unwanted traffic.

Members online