Today's article is a news article for people other than those who visit this site...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
You're already here, so you probably know about the new LUG repository being added. Well, the goal is to get other people to notice as only a small percentage of my site's traffic comes from here.

We'll hopefully get more LUG owners to add their LUG to the list. That'd be nice.

Reactions: Rob

Maybe time to spam your local LUG's [if they still exist ]

I'd check with the LUG leader(s) and have them add their LUG to the list, that way they can manage the listing. Of course, you can step up and volunteer to help the LUG out by doing so.

I'd check with the LUG leader(s) and have them add their LUG to the list, that way they can manage the listing. Of course, you can step up and volunteer to help the LUG out by doing so.
Strange you should say that, I will send you a PM

Thanks @KGIII - appreciate it :)

'Snot a problem. It will have been published to Reddit and Twitter, as well as being sent out to the folks who signed up to receive article notifications.

I think I'd also encourage people to contact their local LUG and invite 'em to participate. That might help shore up the numbers.

Reactions: Rob

Members online