Today's article is about finding the processes that slow down your boot time...

Never mind, I was just back from "happy hours" when I wrote that so just ignore it...

I can relate!

I can easily admit that my own haste is to blame there......that and the fact that I assumed that the result would show itself in the terminal.

LOL I am not sure why you'd have expected the image to show in the terminal. It just makes the image. You gotta then open it yourself.

As I was reading down through the thread, I was really confused about why it might not be working.

ah well !...we live and learn....or at least I do !

I have to admit to not doing a great deal in the terminal.....therefore no prior knowledge.

ah well !...we live and learn....or at least I do !

Yup. I learn something new all the time. It's not just once a day, it's multiple times per day.

The day I stop learning is either the day I die or is the day I've learned everything there is to know. I'll let y'all speculate on which is the most likely.

I enjoy writing these articles. We do a great deal of it in the terminal. I'd guess that at least 90% of my content uses the terminal in part or in whole.

The day I stop learning is either the day I die or is the day I've learned everything there is to know. I'll let y'all speculate on which is the most likely.
Hehehe, go drinking all night like I did last thursday and come back with something like that dumb comment I posted before. Too late in the day to go to bed, see if your brain is working enough for you to learn anything.o_O

I take it back... I did learn something, I learned what kernel panic feels like Iinside your head... nevermind LMAO!!!:D

Members online

Latest posts