Today's article is about making directories...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
This is squarely aimed at beginners, but there's some information about more advanced usage as well. It's actually a pretty interesting command.

Feedback is awesome - but I'll be busy(ish) for a number of days. It's the Mecum auction in Kissimmee, the biggest one of the year. I'll be making bad decisions over the next ten days. I'll still be able to take care of my online obligations.

Err... Normally the auction is on YouTube, but not this time around - probably because part of it will be shown live on the History Channel. So, if you want to see what has my attention:

Anyhow, like I said, feedback is awesome. It has consistently made the articles better.

I went to the website but it seems you need an account to view the live stream, don't need another account I will never use again. What kind of auction is it?

Collector car auction.

Anything from a 1900s Ford to a McLaren 720s, and everything between.

This is the page we're on as I type this: https://www.mecum.com/auctions/kissimmee-2022/lots/collector-cars/01/06/page/7/

You don't need an account for that. You didn't need an account to just watch in the past. You need an account to bid.

I've spent a few bucks already, but nothing terribly special. I'll re-sell 1/3 of what I buy, anyhow. That lowers the cost of collecting. Not by a whole lot, but some...

These are assets that appreciate. They're also assets that I appreciate.

Members online

Latest posts