Today's article is very late...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
See, I just realized I missed today's article. No worries, I had a spare article locked and loaded. So, I'm just publishing it now...

It's an article about volunteering and what it means (to me) to volunteer.

It's actually a rant.

It also has strong language. If some strong language bothers you, do not read it.

Did I mention that it's a rant? It is...

I'm not really sure what feedback there is. I suppose one might disagree, which is fine. It's not some battle that I won. If I had, there wouldn't be a rant!

well from a psychologist's perspective they do say "better out, than in, where it can fester". I guess it fair to say you let a little out in the post ; have you got it all out or will there be a "post" "post" & more come ? :^)

have you got it all out or will there be a "post" "post" & more come ? :^)

Frankly, I'm still pissed about it.

In racing there's a saying, "You can't win in the first corner, but you can lose the race there." Which kinda applies.

These choices will impact new users hitting their first corner. They've literally made getting support more difficult. I won't get into the details, but you'll be able to spot the changes in the next release. Doing so would be too close to naming names, and that's not something I'd do in this instance.

Members online