Today's thread is about a proprietary image viewer and installing said viewer in Ubuntu...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
It's really more of a review but I do explain how to install XnView MP. It's proprietary, but still a great application. I used to use it in my Windows days and I was pretty pleased when they created the MP version of XnView - which stands for Multi-Platform and means you can use the application on Linux.

It's a pretty easy article to follow and the software is easy enough to install in Ubuntu.

This should work for Debian, Mint, all the Ubuntu flavors, etc... And, I do love me some feedback...

EDIT: This is also happens to be the 300th article!

Last edited:

Umm... I fixed the space between XnView and MP - but the link is already embedded/fetched.

Lemme see if I can fix that too.

Edit: Yup. Removing the link and adding it again refreshed the fetched title/meta info. That's good to know.

Linus Virtual Machine has no Internet, As an Administrator how do I connect this machine

Linus Virtual Machine has no Internet, As an Administrator how do I connect this machine

You'd start by creating your own thread. Your question doesn't have anything to do with the topic of this thread.

Members online