Ufo phenomenon! Clandestine deep black milatary programs or aliens!

What im most interested in is the technology. The technologies used in the phenomena of craft that display superior and advanced manouvers.

It makes me wonder what technologies have been developed that the public are unaware of.
I think when the internet went mainstream, the powers realised its difficult to police and manage a beast as big and as wide as the internet. I have a suspicion that they wont make that same mistake again with technology.

I think the tech we publicly have access to is at a guess 20-50 years behind what milatary private co-operations have developed.
take your pic:

advanced drones
gigapixel cameras ( see Argus for for demonstration of gigapixel powered cameras)
advanced spy planes/craft
artificial intelligence level data mining
quantum computing
mircowave / non lethal warfare ( growler used on public protestors, for crowd control use)

publicly where told these things are just in their infancy or just around the corner, but in the milatary world with budgets of billions and some of the greatest minds at work, i have a suspicion these technologies have been developed and field tested to maintain milatary superiotiy over other counties and terrorist threats , to also keep track of what everybody s doing online.

To quote ben rich, of lockheed martin - milatary defence contractor said "these technologies are locked up in deep black programs and would take an act of god to get them out"

I feel like there has to be some life outside of our planet.

It's pretty much a certainty that intelligent live has evolved on other planets.

The more we look around our home planet, the more we see how life finds a way. We have found life existing within rocks a half-mile under the surface of the planet.

The numbers are so large that we humans can't actually mentally process them. We're only good at processing smaller numbers but you'd have no idea if I pile of marbles was 1 billion or 1.2 billion. The orders of magnitude involved are so grand that I like to point out what I can by using our own relatively tiny planet as an example.

For example, our planet is really quite small - but if you were to somehow jump off the edge of a hole to the center of the planet, it'd take you a little less than 40 minutes to get to the center of the earth. Or, if you used a parachute, it'd take about 117 hours. (Both calculations don't include the slight variations in gravity and the huge variation in air density, 'cause we're gonna be high school physics level.)

That's just on this one tiny rock. orbiting around a pretty average star, in a nondescript corner of the universe.

The universe is huge. The numbers involved are huge.

On Earth, we can find life living in *methane*. We can find life at the depths of the ocean. We can find life encased in ice and stone. On our planet, life is abundant and constantly evolving.

So, yeah... We're not alone in the universe. At some point, things become a 'mathematical certainty.' I'm really, really confident that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the galaxy.

It's pretty much a certainty that intelligent live has evolved on other planets.

The more we look around our home planet, the more we see how life finds a way. We have found life existing within rocks a half-mile under the surface of the planet.

The numbers are so large that we humans can't actually mentally process them. We're only good at processing smaller numbers but you'd have no idea if I pile of marbles was 1 billion or 1.2 billion. The orders of magnitude involved are so grand that I like to point out what I can by using our own relatively tiny planet as an example.

For example, our planet is really quite small - but if you were to somehow jump off the edge of a hole to the center of the planet, it'd take you a little less than 40 minutes to get to the center of the earth. Or, if you used a parachute, it'd take about 117 hours. (Both calculations don't include the slight variations in gravity and the huge variation in air density, 'cause we're gonna be high school physics level.)

That's just on this one tiny rock. orbiting around a pretty average star, in a nondescript corner of the universe.

The universe is huge. The numbers involved are huge.

On Earth, we can find life living in *methane*. We can find life at the depths of the ocean. We can find life encased in ice and stone. On our planet, life is abundant and constantly evolving.

So, yeah... We're not alone in the universe. At some point, things become a 'mathematical certainty.' I'm really, really confident that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the galaxy.

Well said!

If you want to do some fun research/learning about how life is pretty much everywhere we look here on Earth, the search term you're looking for is "extremophiles". They're pretty awesome (and no, that's not a sexual fetish) and really, really indicate how resilient and adaptable life is.

An extremophile is an organism that is able to live in extreme environments, i.e. environment that make survival challenging such as due to extreme temperature, radiation, salinity, or pH level. These organisms are ecologically dominant in the evolutionary history of the planet.

I'm not huge on biology. My last formal classes in bio predate the use of DNA as evidence in court. The old kingdom, phylum, class ... But, darned if I don't find these critters fascinating.

Staff online