Unity3D different errors

galiban

Reaction score
Credits

Erors;
- Game not testing,
- Layout bar not moving properly,
- Stops responding.

I created a desktop file and added the command I saw in this thread, but it didn't work.
Code:
Exec=env GTK_CSD=0 Exec=env GTK_CSD=1 /usr/bin/flatpak run --branch=stable --arch=x86_64 com.unity.UnityHub
It opens but still has the same errors.
There was no solution.

How can I find out what is causing this?
Or do you have a suggestion for a solution?
@f33dm3bits, @brickwizard and other friends/guys.

ElementaryOS 5.1.7 Hera.

From a source, I added the command "export GTK_CSD=0" to the file
in this directory; /etc/X11/Xsession.d/01gtk3-nocsd

and my problem was solved but the file scan option is not working. For example, I can't select .torrent from Qbittorent because it's can't.

From the source I found, there is no solution for this.

I didn't see this topic until just now and from your screen record I don't see what the problem is but glad that you solved. I don't get what your problem is with Qbittorent, are you running that in a Flatpak as well?

I didn't see this topic until just now and from your screen record I don't see what the problem is but glad that you solved. I don't get what your problem is with Qbittorent, are you running that in a Flatpak as well?

To this file; "/etc/X11/Xsession.d/01gtk3-nocsd" the following code; ElementaryOS has errors when you add "export GTK_CSD=0", but Unity3D works fine.
One of these errors is the corruption of the file/folder selection feature.
For example, when saving a file from the internet, it does not save because it loses this feature.

Another error that occurs is the double header error.
Screenshot from 2022-02-25 14-15-27.png

Because of these errors, I decided to switch to Godot Engine.
Now I will focus on Java Graphics2D and Godot.
I don't really like Unity3D anyway.

Last edited:
But you are still having trouble with Qbittorent?

But you are still having trouble with Qbittorent?
Unable to select Qbittorent .torrent file because this file/folder selection feature is not working.
Or this function does not work in other programs.

I also reinstated it. I can't break system functions just because Unity3d will run.

Did you install Qbittorent as a Flatpak?

You don't download packages by going to pkgs.org, but you use your package manager to install it.
Open a terminal and run.
Code:
sudo apt install qbittorrent
Can you remove the qbittorrent you currently have installed and reinstall it with just your package manager.
So probably this.
Code:
sudo apt remove qbittorrent
sudo apt install  qbittorrent
Does the problem still persist then, if it does can you show in another screencapture or screenshot what you mean by "because this file/folder selection feature is not working"?

You don't download packages by going to pkgs.org, but you use your package manager to install it.
Open a terminal and run.
Code:
sudo apt install qbittorrent
Can you remove the qbittorrent you currently have installed and reinstall it with just your package manager.
So probably this.
Code:
sudo apt remove qbittorrent
sudo apt install  qbittorrent
Does the problem still persist then, if it does can you show in another screencapture or screenshot what you mean by "because this file/folder selection feature is not working"?
When I delete this command "export GTK_CSD=0", that is, when I make it default, I do not have a problem.
This isn't just a bug with Qbittorent. The same error occurred in other programs as well.
E.g;
When I select file from Krita... (Appimage)
When selecting a file in Blender 3D... (Flatpak)
When I select file from Qbittorent... (deb packgae)

So this command "export GTK_CSD=0" is breaking system function but it runs Unity 3D without any problems.

Members online