Update your computer!

In other words, you have the piece of paper that says you are proficient in x subjects.....now, get off your bum and go and prove it. Make a quid.(dollar)

Condobloke.
Also aged. Philosopher....mmm....working on it.

In other words, you have the piece of paper that says you are proficient in x subjects.....now, get off your bum and go and prove it.

Whenever you see me make a mistake, whenever you see me not understand something, whenever you see me give the wrong response...

Remember that I have earned the right to be called "Dr. KGIII".

That honorary title is just that, an honorary. It doesn't mean I'm right. It just means I once convinced a panel of smart people that I understood a topic better than they do.

Onya Doc !

Yeah I have me fingers and toes crossed just in case it decides to play funny buggers:p:D:D:D even though...

Hey Davy, if that practice is starting to cut off the circulation, just read from your Update Manager what is going to be installed,and any kernel upgrades, firmware upgrades, security upgrades and the like you identify take as a prompt to run a full Timeshift snapshot before OKaying the updates, and then again after a successful outcome. ;)

Wiz

just read from your Update Manager what is going to be installed,
That I do as they come in as they help me understand what they are trying to achieve and what they are updating does in the background.
The security updates especially that way if I deem that yes it may be an idea to install that one.

Last edited:
I have a quite simple approach

Install them all (security updates)

Only a fool wouldn't keep their System up to date. :rolleyes:

i Update constantly but I got a problem with my operating system

I'd suggest you start your own thread and you should probably read the link in my signature about asking a good question *before* starting that thread.

Members online