in udev logs i see only usb 1-7: USB disconnect, device number 2
some people have same problem as me
camera is integrated

I know that it can be hardware issue but i just want know is it hardware issue

for example method to see is camera is detected on something deeper than udev

Welcome
does the camera initiate when you use cheese
you could look in inxi -Fnxxz and see if the camera appears there
some modern laptops have a separate switch or key combination to turn the camera on/off [a security measure]
what is your kit and what distribution and build number are you using

I use Fedora 36
And kernel
5.18.11-200.fc36.x86_64

I will see inxi output later when camera will disconnect because now it's connected for random time and after that it will disconnect when it will happen i will se output

What you mean by kit?

You mean device? Asus TUF gaming f15

What you mean by kit?
your desktop/laptop/tower/server [sometimes call a box] and any connected peripherals

Webcam problems are quite common in Fedora
this seems to be caused by a missing libraries issue.
Could you try to install a webcam flatpak software, please (e.g. Camorama) ? Or Cheese in flapak version? Open Gnome-Software and write webcam in the search tool. Thank you.
more info, unfortunately in French, but this can help you: Webcams-Installation générale — Wiki Fedora-Fr 222

your desktop/laptop/tower/server [sometimes call a box] and any connected peripherals

Webcam problems are quite common in Fedora
this seems to be caused by a missing libraries issue.
Could you try to install a webcam flatpak software, please (e.g. Camorama) ? Or Cheese in flapak version? Open Gnome-Software and write webcam in the search tool. Thank you.
more info, unfortunately in French, but this can help you: Webcams-Installation générale — Wiki Fedora-Fr 222
camorama say's that it can't find any camera

And the fedora articule says about projects that are for kernel 2.2 not 5.18.11-200

When i execute inxi -Fnxxz then i can't find my camera
Definitely sounds like some dependencies or application files are missing, this is an ongoing problem and does not appear to be Kernel specific

But udev says that it was psyhically disconnected and it dissapears on inxi too

OK let's try the engineer's special, save all work, press and hold down the power button for 60 seconds then re-boot, this will force a BIOS re-boot which sometimes sorts this kind of problem, but its not guaranteed.

i don't know is it safe

I just ask can i give laptop for warranty

Members online