Very concerned

I note @KGIII 's Post at #16 and suggest we take some of this elsewhere in Off-Topic.

I think we've addressed the concerns of OP, and I'd like this to not turn into a 'dog-pile' thread.

Having said that - Darren Andy @captain-sensible has a thread here

https://linux.org/threads/mental-well-being-and-coping-strategies.29492/

where if you want to gasbag about depression at all, we can do so. I might even head over there this weekend to add some input.

Cheers and Avagudweegend

Chris

with the UK lockdown of the past year now easing one of our favorite haunts opend for outside service only..UK! early spring! sat outside with freezing wind and rain only to be told they could not get any Real Ale, its been akin to the words of Gordon Parsons ""
But there's-a nothing so lonesome, morbid or drear
Than to stand in the bar of a pub with no beer""

I might even head over there this weekend to add some input.

all contributions welcome ..

Re: angst and emotion ; another favorite saying "better out than in " meaning disperse energy in a +ve way than retaining it inside where it can only fester and do harm

Last edited:
is it not a none argument anyway, since all i see on a motherboard is something along the lines for sata connection 1 or 2 .

The M & S references belong to a bygone age where IDE HD had a series of pins on the back and you had to fiddle with tweezers to attach a glorified paper clip to set up required configuration.

Do you know of anyone who still does this ?

The M & S references belong to a bygone age where IDE HD had a series of pins on the back and you had to fiddle with tweezers to attach a glorified paper clip to set up required configuration.

Do you know of anyone who still does this ?
em..yes when i am doing repairs for family and friends

Members online

Latest posts