Want raspberry pi need help

Sent a couple replies but they seem to have been bumped from the board. I checked preview and then "post reply" and then saw the final post, which was perfect. Now I just logged in and one post is missing with photo. I will try to attach photo 2 herewith
A55DC235-294E-4097-A31E-4054CABD6820.jpeg

Can I use an old I pad I have as a display screen? How would I do this?
I can't seem to connect the screen I got.

update. Found information here

will see what I can do with that info.

whoops. Well, I could not understand the guy. But I will keep looking!
thanks all
simple

Last edited:
follow the shell command instructions that are in the decription under the product you ordered scroll down and you will see.

git clone https://github.com/yoyojacky/52pi.git
cd~/52Pi
chmod +xrestool.sh
./restool.sh

Hello. I joined this forum a while back. Very helpful. I was taken step by step a to how to install Linux mint on a used laptop. It was a wonderful experience.

the laptop was used and the keyboard was not responsive, and my needs are very very few. I would like to purchase a raspberry pi 400 kit. I understand it is quite easy to put together.

I need this little bundle for : doing internet searches, sending and receiving e mail.
That's all.
I May use for writing simple document occasionally,
or to download a document received
by e mail.. but that's it..
ok yes, checking the weather.

for very very very basic and simple needs, do you think this would fill my bill?

I saw a kit and it included a keyboard. I have a wireless router, and I am assuming I could have wireless access point.

there were a couple extra items offered for the unit.
I think I will need and am considering purchasing with the basic kit
a micro SD a card 64 GB a class 10 blank
7" HDMI Display
male to female GO 10 ribbon cable??
5 ft Cat 6 Ethernet cable

can You please help me, someone. No rush but help so appreciated.
simple person
i just recently bought a pi400 and i absolutely love it. im using it as my main computer at the minute connected to tv through hdmi cable. its works great and is a lot of fun to tinker around with, ive messed it up a few times messing about with settings and its very easy to re install by wiping the sd card and starting over again, you even have the option of trying a different operating system other than rasbian. but so far for me raspbian runs the best. the manua that comes with it is a very good read too

Members online

Latest posts