We "need" some wine...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
When you "like" a post, one of the options is beer.

I like beer just as much as the next guy, but I love me some delicious wine. If I were an admin, I'd have added wine already, but I am not. So, we must rely on the good graces of our admins and hope for the addition of wine.

Wine's delicious. Well, wine can be delicious. Beer can also be delicious, but we already have beer as an option.

Also, ain't nothing wrong with drinking wine straight from the bottle. Plus, you can drink all the wine you want in pretty much any social setting. You can go to a park where there's no public drinking, spread out a blanket and toss some cheese on it with some crackers - and drink all the wine you want. Nobody will give you a second glance. Start tossing empty beer bottles around and they'll ask you to leave. Wine? Nope, you're just being fancy with your crackers and cheese.

I like beer just as much as the next guy, but I love me some delicious wine. If I were an admin, I'd have added wine already, but I am not. So, we must rely on the good graces of our admins and hope for the addition of wine.

Wine's delicious. Well, wine can be delicious. Beer can also be delicious, but we already have beer as an option.

Also, ain't nothing wrong with drinking wine straight from the bottle. Plus, you can drink all the wine you want in pretty much any social setting. You can go to a park where there's no public drinking, spread out a blanket and toss some cheese on it with some crackers - and drink all the wine you want. Nobody will give you a second glance. Start tossing empty beer bottles around and they'll ask you to leave. Wine? Nope, you're just being fancy with your crackers and cheese.
yeah would be pretty cool to have some extra post emoji icons!

Time for some Wine.
Sad you cant add your own emoji icons! not even with copy paste :-(

If we found a small wine image, it'd be easier for the admins to add it.

Hmm.... I'll try to make some time.

If we found a small wine image, it'd be easier for the admins to add it.

Hmm.... I'll try to make some time.

Thats easy.

Road trip today, road trip Friday-Saturday.

Anti-spam is my priority but I'll look into it.

Happy New Year, all.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

Dont forget the box-o-wine…that still gets looks lol

Dont forget the box-o-wine…that still gets looks lol

A buddy of mine drinks wine from a box fairly often. It's not always terrible.

Something like this?

20cQTxH.png

Staff online

Members online