What light online games can I play on Linux?

Kingdom of Loathing.

It's more awesome than it appears at first blush.

I have a wealthy as heck character that I've not used much since like 2005. The game's still there, however.

What are the specs of your machine and what Linux distro are you running?

Old school RuneScape

Kingdom of Loathing.

It's more awesome than it appears at first blush.

I have a wealthy as heck character that I've not used much since like 2005. The game's still there, however.
I played it... not exactly what i have in mind xD
Old school RuneScape
I will check this
What are the specs of your machine and what Linux distro are you running?
CPU. 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Dual-Core
RAM 4G
No separate graphics card
Mint 20.1

Unreal Tournament 1999 it's all time classic. I have play a lot in the the past in windows, I didn't know i can still play

- Thousands of Famicom (NES), Super Famicom (SNES), Sega Genesis/MegaDrive, and maybe even Playstation two-player games over private server. See package "mednafen". Obviously only play ones that you own. I would never pirate a < 1MB 1980s game nor advocate doing because that would be like stealing forty cakes, and that's terrible!
- Online text adventures (browser and native)
- Low-end browser-based games (much smaller list now that Flash is discontinued).
- Maybe Legends of Equestria (if people still play it, haven't in ages).
- M.U.G.E.N. (well, M.U.G.E.N. -based "games").

Any low-specc'd game like Diablo etc. should run, too. If WINE doesn't work, an XP VM should (even on your specs if using qemu). Note that older MSDOS games which do not work on WINE will run better through DosBox than a normal VM (as a rule).

Problem is not many people play old multiplayer games and not many old multiplayer games are played by those who do.

My advice, turn that machine into a retro-gaming console or get a really cheap discrete graphics card (2nd hand RX 460 will do) since most native Linux games would run on a low as a GTX 750.

LOL You gotta give it more than a day. Sheesh!

I was amused by the game for a couple of years, playing most every day - or automating my playing. Then I got bored. But, I got a couple of year's of entertainment from the place.

I will check this

CPU. 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon Gold 3150U Dual-Core
RAM 4G
No separate graphics card
Mint 20.1
What is the output of:

Code:
lspci | grep -i VGA

Code:
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Picasso (rev df)
Here's the spec's on your GPU.
Knowing what your GPU is capable of will help you find games.

Low spec pc games for Linux:

Low end games talked about in a thread:

Members online