what to buy

Leonardo_B

Reaction score
Credits
money is no problem . any good pre builts out their ? i only play games ,facebook , webcam, watch youtube, email

I'd buy the parts yourself and then put it together yourself or order at a store than has the service of putting it together for you. Right now it seems the best CPU to go for is the Ryzen 9, it also looks like AMD is the better choice with their RX6800 since the performance is mostly really close or outperforming the Nvidia RTX 3000 series and having a lower price. If you are gaming you want high speed memory so I would go for a memory speed of at least 4.000MT/s. Depending on which videocard you go for you will need an appropriate power supply keeping in mind that the RTX 3000 series require more power than the RX6800.

wha
I'd buy the parts yourself and then put it together yourself or order at a store than has the service of putting it together for you. Right now it seems the best CPU to go for is the Ryzen 9, it also looks like AMD is the better choice with their RX6800 since the performance is mostly really close or outperforming the Nvidia RTX 3000 series and having a lower price. If you are gaming you want high speed memory so I would go for a memory speed of at least 4.000MT/s. Depending on which videocard you go for you will need an appropriate power supply keeping in mind that the RTX 3000 series require more power than the RX6800.
you know any shops that do buid pc for me ? I am in houston texas

Last edited:

Members online