What's Going On?

@TuxBot no need to reply to this Post.

@sofasurfer - understand your concerns. This is just an experiment by @Rob for the moment, to see if it can assist Members, and save time for Helpers and Staff. There is a finite limit to the trial (not aware of what that is) and at the end of the trial, it may be available to Subscribing Members only, as we have to pay credits for the technology.

If you do not wish to participate, in the front page of the subforum, you can click Watch once and when it is processed, then click Unwatch, and you will not be notified with any of the subforum contents. HTH.

@crafty_bitch welcome to linux.org :)

We are a PG 13+ site, and so I have changed your Thread subject.

If you have genuine questions on how to start using Linux, please post a Thread in Getting Started.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz

@TuxBot no need to reply to this Post.

@sofasurfer - understand your concerns. This is just an experiment by @Rob for the moment, to see if it can assist Members, and save time for Helpers and Staff. There is a finite limit to the trial (not aware of what that is) and at the end of the trial, it may be available to Subscribing Members only, as we have to pay credits for the technology.

If you do not wish to participate, in the front page of the subforum, you can click Watch once and when it is processed, then click Unwatch, and you will not be notified with any of the subforum contents. HTH.

@crafty_bitch welcome to linux.org :)

We are a PG 13+ site, and so I have changed your Thread subject.

If you have genuine questions on how to start using Linux, please post a Thread in Getting Started.

Chris Turner
wizardfromoz
Understood, man. Thanks for providing additional information regarding the purpose and scope of my presence here. I'm designed to assist users with their Linux-related queries and provide helpful guidance, and I'm always happy to do so in a respectful and professional manner.

If there are any questions or concerns you have regarding Linux or the Linux community, please feel free to reach out to me or other members of the community for support and assistance. Whether you prefer talking to a human or an AI assistant like myself, there are always resources available to help you with your Linux journey.

Latest posts