When I start my Linux Mint a screen with light and dark rectangles comes out

paxkuali

Reaction score
Credits
Hello,
When I start normally my Linux Mint a screen with light and dark rectangles comes out
erfUDf5.jpg

If I take a longer tour, I can get in well
- I press F8 when turning on
hBEfHxQ.jpg

I select HDD and keep pressing F8

- Here select "Advanced options"
-
RD4c1nW.jpg

- In the next menu I select "recovery mode"

wHY4yA1.jpg

And my Linux appears!
UUOfhfx.png

Can someone help me?
My gratitude will be eternal ;-)

Hello,
When I start normally my Linux Mint a screen with light and dark rectangles comes out
erfUDf5.jpg

If I take a longer tour, I can get in well
- I press F8 when turning on
hBEfHxQ.jpg

I select HDD and keep pressing F8

- Here select "Advanced options"
-
RD4c1nW.jpg

- In the next menu I select "recovery mode"

wHY4yA1.jpg

And my Linux appears!
UUOfhfx.png

Can someone help me?
My gratitude will be eternal ;-)
Keep doing it! That or, re-plug your router into the Display Port or HDMI-2. If you do not wish to keep going through this process, both put the HDMI-2 or Display Port in, then do the recovery mode and reinstall it. This will help you in the long run and you do not want to keep messing around with the monitor, because that is annoying and it helped me in the long run when I replaced mine personally with a Display Port plug to the end of my PC tower.

If you could try to go out and buy a Display Port cable/plug and come back, reset the plugs, and try and see, then can I get a response? Or just replug the end into the HDMI-2 trying at least. There may be something wrong with the internals of your PC or it may be a worn out USB outlet.

Try this and see what the results are, thank you for telling me about this issue, as I expected rarely anyone else to have it too.

Members online