When i try import kali linux into oracle wm virtualbox i see this error

princeofoslo

Reaction score
Credits
Screenshot 2022-11-19 165114.png

What experience do you have of LINUX or
Kali? It is not for beginners [read the documentation on the Kali website], what is your host OS? If it's microcrap you will need to use windows WSL.[but still read the documentation FIRST]

What experience do you have of LINUX or
Kali? It is not for beginners [read the documentation on the Kali website], what is your host OS? If it's microcrap you will need to use windows WSL.[but still read the documentation FIRST]
i am using win 11, i dont have kali experience it is gonna be first.

i dont have kali experience it is gonna be first.
well then read all the documentation first, you need to have experience of how Linux works and a good command of the terminal and its codes before you start the OS is constructed as a minimal one deliberately, If you cannot install it and any extra applications yourself, then you are deemed not qualified to use it, ask any basic installation questions on Kali os own forums and they will ignore you

well then read all the documentation first, you need to have experience of how Linux works and a good command of the terminal and its codes before you start the OS is constructed as a minimal one deliberately, If you cannot install it and any extra applications yourself, then you are deemed not qualified to use it, ask any basic installation questions on Kali os own forums and they will ignore you
okey thank you

Don't use Kali Linux in first place!!

Latest posts