Where are my pictures?!

Just a little tip when writing a post or a comment there is a handy tab called preview and that allows you to see your post before you post it. ;) I do it all the time must be the writer in me coming out :eek: as I edit my writing to ensure that what I am saying is what I want to convey to the reader and preview does that and also allows you to pick up errors in spelling. :)
Good idea. I never liked to double check my math problems either.

OOPS :oops::oops:sorry Stan.

Sue take a read of my Thread here -

https://www.linux.org/threads/posting-screenshots-at-this-site-read-this-for-easy-way.21722/

Then, you can post pictures like this

ZBr3TFx.png

Cheers

Wiz
I will check that out. I feel so special to have my name posted!

We didn't get the pic, but that's okay. At least you've tried another command, and you see how easy it is. Knowing what your RAM usage is doing can be very helpful if you're having problems with sluggishness or stalling. But it sounds like you may not have any trouble with that... if you don't get carried away trying to do too many things at one time.
Don’t know how many is too many but I tend to keep a lot of windows open at once.

Don’t know how many is too many but I tend to keep a lot of windows open at once.
Oh, and I just realized I forgot to attach the screenshot. I could send it if you really want to see it. I might just do that tomorrow anyway so you all could help me interpret the numbers.

When I was transferring all my pictures to my Linux computer, I also transferred videos but then I couldn’t get the videos to play. I chose to open with media player but that didn’t do anything so I’m not quite sure what I’ve done wrong and I’m not sure what to do to fix it.

Another icon ?....good luck with that !

Sue if you are using Firefox browser, there is an add on called Grammar and Spell Checker - Language Tool

Works way better than the inbuilt spell checker.....instead of right clicking on the misspelled word to correct it, you Right click.

Sue if you are using Firefox browser, there is an add on called Grammar and Spell Checker - Language Tool

Works way better than the inbuilt spell checker.....instead of right clicking on the misspelled word to correct it, you Right click.
Thanks Condobloke, but I’m not using any browser just yet because I can’t get on the Internet. I’m waiting for payday so I can purchase a Wi-Fi dongle.

Members online

Latest posts