Where can i get Linux Beginner Video Tutorials ?

G

Gaurav Ji

hi

I wants to learn Linux. So i wants to know where can i get best Linux Beginner Tutorials. Please help me.

Thanks
Gaurav Ji

I've never really watched any video tutorials, so I can't recommend any in particular. But as Devyn has said, Youtube is full of relevant content. A search for linux tutorials on Youtube should yield plenty of results!

Also, there is currently a Linux Foundation course freely available for study at edx.org:
https://www.edx.org/course/linuxfoundationx/linuxfoundationx-lfs101x-introduction-1621

If you are new to Linux, then the EdX/Linux foundation course is really good and would be well worth a look. All you have to do is sign up for a free account at edx.org, register for the course and you can study online using your browser. You can study the entire course for free (including taking the exam), but if you want to get a verified certificate, you must pay EdX a minimum donation.

Despite being a seasoned Linux user, I signed up for the course to see what it is like and I have to say I am very impressed! I got about 3/4 of the way through the course in one evening. I haven't had enough time to go back and finish it yet; But from what I've seen of the course so far, I highly recommend it for anybody who is new to Linux!

Members online

Latest posts