Where did your username come from?

Ah am. Excuse me?
Who are you calling a dog?
;)
Oooh - major faux pas! I meant the "four legged person". Whenever the BDE misbehaves, I threaten to turn her back into a dog. Pretty sure she knows it's an empty threat.

@KGIII : Can you believe that's been 30 years? These days, everyone just assumes you're a dog - and they don't mean it as a compliment.

These days, everyone just assumes you're a dog - and they don't mean it as a compliment.

If it helps, I don't think you're a dog. You couldn't type that well!

:D Sometimes I think I could do better with paws instead of ten thumbs. I'm just really particular about proofreading before I post - and tons "tpyos" still get through.

I rely heavily on spellcheck. It doesn't fix everything, but it helps.

What amazes me is the people who just ignore the squiggly red line of idiocy. It's on by default! It tells you if you've written something like 'noone' or 'alot'. It happily informs you that you're spelling like a 3rd grader.

And people just ignore it. Worse, they tell spellcheck that it's wrong.

I thought Leonardo (both the turtle and da Vinci) were cool :)

Aah, but do they? There is always LFS - Linux From Scratch - take 1 measure of Lubuntu, remove badging and replace (or keep) LXDE? But you have enough on your plate, and I do not want Mrs KGIII coming after me with an axe :)

Free membership next month to join the oddballs club, and I am its President Dada (for life).

Cheers
Are you a turtle?

I have no clue where my username comes from. Both my username and my password is chosen with random word snippets that I see around me, at moment when I have to chose them. A bit like in the movie with Kevin Spacey and "Kaizer Soze"

Members online