Where's Timeshare?

bikrgran

Reaction score
Credits
I just upgraded to Mint 20.1, from 19.3. It's been a nightmare, but I finally seemed to be on my way, but every time I tried to do a Timeshare, I got a msg that it was already running. When I looked at the drive (USB) it showed that it was full. When I did the new backup, after starting 20.1, I had 6.7GB of space left. I reformatted the drive, and still got the "busy" error, so I thought, "I'll just delete Timeshare, and start over." So far, so good, but guess what? I can't find Timeshare to reinstall it! I'm dual-booted with Win 10, and after the nightmare week I've had, I REALLY don't want to reinstall Mint for 1 app. Is there a way to get it back, or is there another backup app I can use? I do a weekly backup to an external drive, and there's another problem, but I'll save that, for another day. To be honest, I wish I'd just stuck with 19.3. Too late now. o_O

Well, DUH! It's not timeSHARE, but timeSHIFT! I think I've found it. We'll see. Sorry about the confusion. It's been a nightmare week, trying to install 20.1 over 19.3, in dual-boot.

Well, DUH! It's not timeSHARE, but timeSHIFT! I think I've found it. We'll see. Sorry about the confusion. It's been a nightmare week, trying to install 20.1 over 19.3, in dual-boot.
I was about to reply with "don't you mean timeshift?" lol

Members online