Which version of Kali linux should to installed

welcome
the first question is should you be installing Kali.Have you read the full Kali documentation before you start, do you have the required Linux knowledge and are you proficient at using the terminal, do you know how to find and install any missing drivers,?

If you have to ask you probably don't need Kali and you shouldn't be using Kali either.

Hello @Omar-Hamid.
Welcome to Linux.org forum.
Kali is a distrobution for experienced linux users. If you are new to linux I recommend you start with another good distro such as mint or ubuntu or other. Kali is not for the new user can't say that enough.

Which version of Kali linux should to installed.
I found many options
This is like asking "Which clothes should I wear today?"
-> We would ask, "What are you going to do today?
Play sports?
Invite someone to dinner? Fancy restaurant? Fast food?
Go to a concert? Hip hop? Rock? Classical?
Stay at home and watch videos?

Without additional information about how you plan to use Kali Linux, it is hard to give you advice.
-> Please share more about how you want to use Kali Linux.

-> The right answer is "If you do not know, then you should not be running Kali Linux."

(Okay - You might try creating a bootable USB with the live version to start, but Kali Linux is probably not for you.)

Personally I would not install any version of Kali unless you are going to college/school to learn penetration testing & ethical hacking or you are already in that field

Members online