Why

Brickwizard

Reaction score
Credits
ovNgo.md.jpg

Qt kitties....

4eo47d.jpg

I saw this at Walmart. Can someone please explain the necessity of a trash can for items they no longer have in their possession?

Stolen Items.jpg

I saw this at Walmart. Can someone please explain the necessity of a trash can for items they no longer have in their possession?

(Image of trash can with labels; see above.
Sorry, I do not get the joke. If it isn't a joke, then I can't explain it and do not understand why someone originally created it.

Sorry, I do not get the joke. If it isn't a joke, then I can't explain it and do not understand why someone originally created it.
You can't do anything with something you don't have. If someone steals your pin drive, you don't have it. How can you do anything with it if it's gone?

You can't do anything with something you don't have. If someone steals your pin drive, you don't have it. How can you do anything with it if it's gone?
Aha! It took a while after reading your explanation, but I finally got it. I kept imagining an implied "Recovered" on the label. In my mind, the label really meant, "Recovered Stolen Items".

My day started too early, I guess. Thanks for the explanation.

My guess too is that it refers to recovered stolen goods.

Dogs can post...
on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-dog-meme.jpg

Staff online