Wifi Not Found After System Update

archiman.ch5

Reaction score
Credits
i'm using ArcoLinux and i have updated my system and rebooted my system then i was not able to connect wifi kindly help

G'day archiman, and Welcome to linux.org

It would be a really good idea if you were to remove your email address from your signature.......the spam people will take advantage.

Secondly......is that all the info you can give us ? Do you have Timeshift installed? Do you have any Timeshift snapshots taken?
Do you have a back up ??....of any kind ??

freshly installed arcolinux... just installed and hit the system update
G'day archiman, and Welcome to linux.org

It would be a really good idea if you were to remove your email address from your signature.......the spam people will take advantage.

Secondly......is that all the info you can give us ? Do you have Timeshift installed? Do you have any Timeshift snapshots taken?
Do you have a back up ??....of any kind ??

Reinstall it

Removing an email address from your sig would make good sense

Try another distro.....Linux Mint

i'm using ArcoLinux and i have updated my system and rebooted my system then i was not able to connect wifi kindly help
i hate debian... i prefer arch
Was there a kernel update? If so try rolling back to the previous kernel. Hate is a strong word, dislike fits the context better. However if you prefer Arch you should at least make an effort to understand how the system you are using works since it seems you haven't even tried anything yourself.

Last edited:

Members online