Windows Refugee Forum?

sp331yi

Reaction score
Credits
I see more and that Linux.org is giving Windows instructions.
In my day, Slackers would not hesitate to call me a dum3S*&+ if I did not research my question before asking it!
I learned a lot from those curmudgeons for which I will always be grateful!
Time change, but old-school remains, here and there, thankfully!

My question is: Is Linux.org now a Windows Refugee Forum, seemingly run by nVidia-hating Mint and 'buntu Users dedicated to Canonical?

Please explain to this development to an old-school, sometimes Luddite, fart why it increasingly appears so! Even how to ask a question in a forum is not communicated adeqately to those coming here to flee a hardcore capitalistic Micosoft. M$, which now 'likes' Free and Open Source Software (yeah, right!).

I'm listening.

EDIT: apparently the Mods are listning, since a Thread whch should be a "sticky" magically appears on How to Ask Staff a Question. Please make it listed at the top of "Getting Started," would be my suggestion!

I see more and that Linux.org is giving Windows instructions.
In my day, Slackers would not hesitate to call me a dum3S*&+ if I did not research my question before asking it!
I learned a lot from those curmudgeons for which I will always be grateful!
Time change, but old-school remains, here and there, thankfully!

My question is: Is Linux.org now a Windows Refugee Forum, seemingly run by nVidia-hating Mint and 'buntu Users dedicated to Canonical?

Please explain to this development to an old-school, sometimes Luddite, fart why it increasingly appears so! Even how to ask a question in a forum is not communicated adeqately to those coming here to flee a hardcore capitalistic Micosoft. M$, which now 'likes' Free and Open Source Software (yeah, right!).

I'm listening.
In my day, Slackers would not hesitate to call me a dum3S*&+ if. They are mostly still the same . One newbie got toasted and one member then came along and justified how good bullying is ! basically they are mostly dysfunctional in all things except Zero and ones

I' ve got documentation on https://docs.slackware.com/ Alien Bob did some inital editing but editors that could edit would rather not bother, instead they just massarge their ego's at i guess, you probably know where

Too many egos here, too, but I persevere! LMBO!

How to Ask Staff a Question. Please make it listed at the top of "Getting Started," would be my suggestion!

Can you post a link to that thread?

Thanks

Wizard

Members online