• We did not send an email asking for donations - please read this post.

WIZARD offline again

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizardfromoz

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
Sorry folks - telephone exchange problems, offline from last Wednesday 10th to next Wednesday 17th June.

Carry on regardless :)

Wizard

70 Tango Charlie

Reaction score
Credits
Sorry folks - telephone exchange problems, offline from last Wednesday 10th to next Wednesday 17th June.

Carry on regardless :)

Wizard
@wizardfromoz
How good it is to see you back my friend!
Next time I see you, I will buy you a beer!!!
OG

captain-sensible

Reaction score
Credits
while your on @70 Tango Charlie i might install Mint onto friends laptop; any idea the minimum hard drive space i can get away with i think she only has 30 gig to play with !

70 Tango Charlie

Reaction score
Credits
while your on @70 Tango Charlie i might install Mint onto friends laptop; any idea the minimum hard drive space i can get away with i think she only has 30 gig to play with !
@captain-sensible
I'm sure that it will be plenty. The distro is only about 2 gig. My set up is only about 7 gig. It's Mate with all the usual install programs that come with the package; in addition to a bunch of other stuff I have put on it - pictures, videos etc. Probably Cinnamon is a little bit bigger, but not much.

I was thinking about you this am. Wondering how your wife is doing.
OG

captain-sensible

Reaction score
Credits
thanks Charlie wife has been getting stronger and stronger ; stable and almost back to normal . Its been a roller coaster for both of us last two years to say the least . Its involved use of my science/biology background to investigate. At one point I had to show a consultant with a hand torch my wifes infected Tonsils .

Basically i would say that the N.H.S is not fit for purpose. We are bound for Ghana 16th July with kids. i'm 62 but have a 5 yr old and 14 yrs old .

I want to say I haven't been quite right mentally looking at some of my past posts, so i apologize to all now for any offence .

70 Tango Charlie

Reaction score
Credits
thanks Charlie wife has been getting stronger and stronger ; stable and almost back to normal . Its been a roller coaster for both of us last two years to say the least . Its involved use of my science/biology background to investigate. At one point I had to show a consultant with a hand torch my wifes infected Tonsils .

Basically i would say that the N.H.S is not fit for purpose. We are bound for Ghana 16th July with kids. i'm 62 but have a 5 yr old and 14 yrs old .

I want to say I haven't been quite right mentally looking at some of my past posts, so i apologize to all now for any offence .
Enjoy the trip!
OG

OP
wizardfromoz

wizardfromoz

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits

I had not noticed, Mate ... but then I am a certified nutter, so go figure :)

I'll close this thread down for now, as it is about site announcements, but by all means continue gasbagging over at Off Topic, on any subject and I will see you there.

Be safe, all - we are none of us out of the woods for certain, yet ;)

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 Digital Ocean Credit
Get a free VM to test out Linux!

Linux.org Hosting Donations
Consider making a donation

Members online

Latest posts