Wizard's New Year Message

I opened the door to COVID-19 with my first post, but it is not the appropriate home for it in Site Announcements. My bad, perhaps.
No you did good @wizardfromoz . So did @70 Tango Charlie and @captain-sensible. They just pulled the wizards curtain back to soon. I personally find your initial post Heart warming and open so people will look ahead to a great New Year. Your post shows you care we need more of that.

Thank you for this post @70 Tango Charlie !
You are a voice of reason and wisdom in a "Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
very true words @Vrai . Thanks for posting them.

So I'll talk with Rob, and maybe open a Thread in Off Topic on Covid information sharing and discussion.
Now we getting ready to cook with gasoline. @70 Tango Charlie lets open this up in the new thread and get people thinking about this. You brought up some valid points. @captain-sensible it is time to really scare the people.

Thanks, Hansel - just remember all, let me talk with @Rob first (he's entitled to some New Year cheer too :), he works hard to keep this site running for us to enjoy).

Davy @Nik-Ken-Bah had some salient points on a free and independent Press as well, perhaps another Off-Topic thread?

Chris

had some salient points on a free and independent Press as well, perhaps another Off-Topic thread?
Thanks for the idea,:) just see what happens as I do my reading, as I copy sections of the books that are pertinent to what I am thinking about or is an interesting fact relating to another subject. Cheers. :cool:

Members online