Man, I write a lot...

KGIII

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Credits
I've used Grammarly for a full year. I have reports enabled and today I found this message in my inbox:

Look at you, collecting badges like a pro! - Mozilla Thunderbird_001.png

Yup...

That's almost a million words in the past year.

The average adult fiction novel is, according to Google, 70,000 to 120,000 words.

I've used Grammarly for a full year. I have reports enabled and today I found this message in my inbox:

View attachment 18000
Yup...

That's almost a million words in the past year.

The average adult fiction novel is, according to Google, 70,000 to 120,000 words.
Have you considered self-publishing a technical book?

Have you considered self-publishing a technical book?

Nah...

Well, sort of...

I've considered wrapping up my linux-tips.us site into an eBook. I'd then update it every so often and give copies to people who donated.

I figure I already write enough every day/week/month/year. I don't see me adding to it all that much.

How about a deep dive instructional on the ins and outs of Grammarly? After that much use, you're the authority. They are probably about to give you a Doctorate Degree soon!

LOL Dont think i have written that many word in my life!

How about a deep dive instructional on the ins and outs of Grammarly? After that much use, you're the authority. They are probably about to give you a Doctorate Degree soon!

I would, but the jerks won't let me sign up for their affiliate program. They just give me a generic reasons list. The thing is, it has improved my writing. My writing wasn't bad before, but it's much better now.

I only use it in my browser. When the icon turns red, I press it. The icon is in the lower right. There's no advanced usage (for me) and I don't pay for the additional features.

LOL Dont think i have written that many word in my life!

It's a whole lot of typing. I publish an article every other day, so far without fail. That accounts for a pretty large percentage.

Maybe I'll hit a million words over the next year.

Well hell i can type "a million words"! i know a bad dad joke. :rolleyes:

Well hell i can type "a million words"! i know a bad dad joke. :rolleyes:

If you're into privacy, you probably don't want to use Grammarly. I mean, in order to work they must know what you typed. They're obviously keeping track of some of what I do. I don't have a clue what they're storing but I'm assured that they don't sell the information. I'm sure they mine the heck out of it and sell the results in aggregate somehow.